Sunday, September 25, 2011

How Do I Love Thee

This Sunday, instead of looking for a short sitcom to watch I decided to look at lds.org. I found this sweet, uplifting video. It reminded me that love is much stronger than what is shown in the media today. It is an attitude of faith in others and forgiving each other when we falter. Love is an action word to show "care and sensitivity," to "think the best of each other. Assume the good. Doubt the bad."  It is a great reminder that true love "beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." I hope that one day I show others the pure love of Christ, untainted, as I know Christ showed us all when He struggled in the garden of Gethsemane. As Elder Holland puts it, "Jesus Christ is the only lamp by which you can see the path of love and happiness for you and your sweetheart."

No comments:

Post a Comment