Tuesday, October 25, 2011

6 Days to Halloween

Outdoor Halloween Decoration Ideas

Sight seeing Halloween houses is one of my favorite activities in October. I love all the spooky decorations. They are even more fun on Halloween night. Here are a few ideas to spice up your yard for Halloween.
  
Bush Witch
This is one of my own creations. I found the legs and hat in a dollar bin at Target. They light-up eyes are from the grocery store. I think she is super cute!

 Bat Attack
This is another simply spooky idea. The bats are cut from black paper and taped to the door and wall.

 Ghoulish Ghost
This ghost was made with an old white sheet, a ball for the head, and paint for the face.


Carve Your Own Gravestones
I found this great tutorial I just had to share: http://www.houzz.com/
or http://www.squidoo.com/halloweengraveyards 

Scary Silhouette
I had never thought of this until I saw this picture! All you need is black paper, scissors, tape, bright light, and a silhouette. And it's an easy clean up, no cob webs!!


Now that you know how to make your house a little more eerie, I have an assignment for you. Explore your neighborhood and admire all the spine-chilling homes in your area. Take a picture of your favorite house and email it to me. I will post them this Friday, the 28th, for everyone to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment