Saturday, October 22, 2011

9 Days to Halloween

 Halloween Movies For Everyone



Every year about mid-September I start getting the hankering to watch Halloween movies. So I go online and Google "halloween movies." As you can imagine, all of the results are tear-your-guts-out horror movies, or Barney's Magic Halloween. This year I decided to make a list of my own. I have seen just about all of these movies, except Coraline and Young Frankenstein. If you have any movies you want added to this list just let me know! Hope you enjoy!















 


The Colton's (Brent and Cheryl) requested that I add a few movies to this list. Here it is:




 

And Daniel suggested we add this movie:





1 comment:

  1. Have you seen "Death Becomes Her" with Bruce Willis, Meryl Streep, and Goldie Hawn? Or Arachnaphobia, Burbs, Ghost and Mr. Chicken, Garfield's Halloween?
    Daniel says "I am Legend" should be included.

    ReplyDelete